Why Eco Friendly Safe Products?
The reasons is that we try to keep the environment and your family our main concern and of course giving you the best carpet cleaning you have ever seen. Below is a recent article that we would like to share to the public about harsh chemicals in most cleaning products.
A 42-year-old woman had difficulty breathing, seizures and went unconscious after a carpet cleaner left her house. The carpet was tested for harsh chemicals and estimates found that there was 3.5 mg of sodium tripolyphosphate and heavy volatile compounds found in the carpets.
We use Bio Kleen products which are all natural in our extraction units that are environmentally safe and safe for your household. It is safe with all washable fibers and gentle on hands and skin. The product we use has no harsh fumes, chlorine, solvents and other harsh ingredients like most other carpet cleaning chemicals.
Here are the ratings for Bio Kleen Fiber Glow Solution:
- HMIS RATING: Health 1, Fire 0, Reactivity 0
- SAFETY NOTICE: MSDS Available upon request
- RECYCLING: Packaging recyclable.
- PHYSICAL FORM: White powder. No brighteners or dyes.
- ODOR: Light natural citrus. No synthetic fragrances or perfumes.
- FOAM LEVEL: None-Low
- pH RANGE: 7-8
- SOLUBILITY IN WATER: Complete
- FREEZE/THAW STABILITY: Excellent