Premier Carpet & Tile Grout Cleaning in Aloha:
Sunset Carpet Cleaning Aloha provides customers with thorough, natural carpet cleaning and tile cleaning services. We use a combination of heat and non-toxic cleaners for a truly safe deep clean. If a product is not proven safe, we don’t use it. Our system includes a truck-mounted system that delivers over 200 degrees of continuous heat. We also use Bio Kleen, an eco-friendly cleaner derived from lime extract. It is our mission to bring our customers the deepest clean without compromising safety.
We cover the Aloha area and have been Carpet Cleaning and servicing Aloha Oregon since 2001. Sunset Carpet Cleaning understands with such a wet fall and winter months tracking of mud back and forth can wear your carpets down over time. Our main priority is to promote quality service and a high level of craftsmanship to all our customers.
We also are an environmentally conscious company who use green products which is environmentally safe and healthy for your children and pets. We have established a unique system of pre-treating your carpets and allowing proper dwell time which is important in the effectiveness of a thorough cleaning. Below are some of the steps which you as a customer will receive with our complete cleaning system.
Sunset’s Cleaning Process:
- Evaluate and analyze best scenario for cleaning your carpet.
- Pre-Treat (use a pre-treatment that best suits the needs of a proper soil and stain breakdown)
- Carpet Groom – It helps penetrate the product into the fibers and also allows for better extraction of soiled carpets.
- In some cases double pre treating the high traffic areas.
- All Natural Steam Extraction with Citrus Booster for a deep cleaning.
- Air Moving- Re-circulating the hot air from above and pushed down through our air moving system to dry your carpets within hours.
Please give us a call for you free carpet analysis today! 503-830-1189
Other Services We Provide: 503-830-1189 call anytime! (even if you need advice)
- Commercial and Residential Cleaning
- Area Rugs (Wool)
- Tile Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Flood Restoration
- Water Removal – Extraction
- Couches, Loveseats, Recliners
- Pet Stain and Odor Removal (Urine Removal)
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning Equipment Rentals
For a complete guide to stain removals click below: