Why are safe chemicals important around your pets?
Considering carpet cleaning other then the conventional method which is the name brand highly toxic
chemicals can be somewhat harmful to your pets safety. We consider the alternative method of using all natural green products that are becoming more and more recognized in the service industry today. We highly recommend checking the hazardous content of the products used or ask the operator or carpet cleaner on what products they use before scheduling. Pets spend the majority on either the carpets or upholstery so we recommend using pet safe products and chemicals.
We use Bio Kleen products which are all natural in our extraction units that are environmentally safe and safe for your household. It is safe with all washable fibers and gentle on hands and skin. The product we use has no harsh fumes, chlorine, solvents and other harsh ingredients like most other carpet cleaning chemicals.
Here are the ratings for Bio Kleen Fiber Glow Solution:
- HMIS RATING: Health 1, Fire 0, Reactivity 0
- SAFETY NOTICE: MSDS Available upon request
- RECYCLING: Packaging recyclable.
- PHYSICAL FORM: White powder. No brighteners or dyes.
- ODOR: Light natural citrus. No synthetic fragrances or perfumes.
- FOAM LEVEL: None-Low
- pH RANGE: 7-8
- SOLUBILITY IN WATER: Complete