What is safe carpet cleaning?
Many people are switching to “greener” lifestyles these days, and a great way to help the environment and the health of your family is to employ eco-friendly cleaning products and services. Whether you are browsing for cleaning solutions to use yourself or selecting a professional cleaning company, it is important to ask what impact their services have on the environment. A good eco-aware company should be able to answer these questions, and that will bring you peace of mind when you are marveling at nature’s beauty or watching your children roll around on that freshly-cleaned carpet.
We use Bio Kleen products which are all natural in our extraction units that are environmentally safe and safe for your household. It is safe with all washable fibers and gentle on hands and skin. The product we use has no harsh fumes, chlorine, solvents and other harsh ingredients like most other carpet cleaning chemicals.
Here are the ratings for Bio Kleen Fiber Glow Solution:
- HMIS RATING: Health 1, Fire 0, Reactivity 0
- SAFETY NOTICE: MSDS Available upon request
- RECYCLING: Packaging recyclable.
- PHYSICAL FORM: White powder. No brighteners or dyes.
- ODOR: Light natural citrus. No synthetic fragrances or perfumes.
- FOAM LEVEL: None-Low
- pH RANGE: 7-8
- SOLUBILITY IN WATER: Complete
- FREEZE/THAW STABILITY: Excellent